For Sale: Hasselblad 105mm f/4.3 UV-Sonnar

Submitted by Evan on Tue, 12/16/2014 - 18:50
Greetings,

I'm interested in selling a rare Hasselblad 105mm f/4.3 UV-Sonnar lens and figured I'd check with the community here first before exploring other avenues.

The lens has been in my collection for many years and is in perfect condition. I only shot with it once or twice (with IR film) and while the results were impressive, I had mainly purchased it from a collector's standpoint so it's been sitting safely in storage. It's time has come to be passed on though, hopefully to a good home.

If there's interest or questions feel free to post or send me a private message.

Regards,

Evan

I am interested in the lens and would like to know more about it.

Is it the "C" or the "CF"version?

What is your asking price?

Paul

Evan

Sat, 01/03/2015 - 07:47

Greetings Paul,

The lens is the CF version, and as stated is in excellent condition. It's been in my collection for over a decade and as stated has only been used once or twice in that time. The lens does not come with a UG11 filter, though the acquisition of such is far easier than the lens itself of course.

Regarding my asking price, I believe anyone interested in the lens knows the market value of these rare pieces from sources such as the Westlicht auctions, etc. I'm open to considering any serious offers at this time, which you or others are welcome to email me with.

I'll be entertaining offers for the next week or two, before approaching local collectors/dealers.

Regards,

Evan.