Lens Cap

Submitted by vtcodajeff on Fri, 07/10/2009 - 22:18

Hey 'bladders:

After much angst I finally bought my first Hasselblad.  YIPEE!

A local photographer who has a million-and-two medium format cameras pieced it together for me and gave me a stellar deal.  It didn't come with a lens cap--- so I beseech the aficionados on this site to steer me in the right direction.

Where can I get a lens cap for my Carl Zeiss 2.8 80mm T*?
***jeff in knoxville, tn (shortly moving to DC)



Sat, 07/11/2009 - 13:42

What version is it?

Does it say "Synchro Compur" on the barrel? If so, you need a Bayonet 50 cap.

Else you need a Bayonet 60 cap.


They are not hard to find, used and new, on eBay, from KEH, and other dealers.