FOR SALE: Hasselblad 120 f4/CFi Makro-Planar lens

Submitted by Analog6 on Tue, 07/13/2010 - 22:15

As I have sold all my other V series Hasselblad gear, this fine lens is available. I originally purchased it (from Europe) for my 553elx kit and was hoping to buy a digi-back for it.  However, I bought an H2 digital kit so it is for sale.

The CFi120 has a Makro-Planar design, making the lens optimal for close-up photography. This means that the image quality and light distribution in the close focusing range are extremely good even at maximum aperture. The lens focusing mechanism allows a scale of reproduction of 1:4.5, which can be further increased by using close-up accessories. Also an excellent length for portrait work.

This lens is in absolutely immaculate condition.  Comes in box with lens caps, booklet etc.  See pics at my blog http://odillesphotos.wordpress.com/2010/03/09/for-sale-hasselblad-120-f…

NB: This lens is for the V series Hasselblad cameras NOT the H series.   $AUD1,500:00 plus postage.  This is less than half the cost of a new CFE120 (the replacement series).  I AM LOCATED IN AUSTRALIA